Friday, July 10, 2009

Nissan Pivo 2 looks like UFO

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Nissan Pivo 2...

nissan pivo 2 ufo spaceship hybrid cars

nissan pivo 2 ufo spaceship hybrid cars

nissan pivo 2 ufo spaceship hybrid cars

The Nissan Pivo 2 was first introduced in the Tokyo Motor Show in November 2008. According to various highlights of the Tokyo Motor Show, the Pivo 2 was actually ridiculed during the show by critiques and viewers. I don't blame the Japanese, because if I was there, I would have probably been laughing my ass off too at this intergalactic vehicle.

The Pivo 2 possesses a cabin that revolves 360-degrees, so you don’t have to reverse, also, a front door can be accessed from any position. This car has only 2 seats. It is rather small, so the maneuverability is extremely high. Pivo is a very user and environmentally friendly car. Nissan also announce that Pivo was going to be 100% electric powered, including opening the doors. My guess is if the battery power is out, there must be an emergency exit button somewhere.

nissan pivo 2 ufo spaceship hybrid cars

Because the Pivo 2 offers incredible packaging characteristics, high distribution of torque to 4 wheels and possesses 2 electric motors - the image above is what people in 20th century call the "steering wheel." I am not sure why this car is called the Pivo '2,' but all I know is that I don't want to know what the Pivo 1 is.

nissan pivo 2 ufo spaceship hybrid cars

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I want one, just for weird-factor

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I don't think so.. Hybird cars are soooooo AWESOME ANYONE with me?/

    ReplyDelete

 

HCTLLUFOs is not affiliated with none of the automakers mentioned.