Monday, July 27, 2009

Aptera 2e looks like a UFO

Aptera 2e, the UFO of all UFOs. Now lets look here...

aptera 2e ufo mpg hybrid cars

Out of all the Hybrid cars I have mocked fun through out my whole life, the Aptera 2e is the only Hybrid vehicle I have a bit of respect. In fact, I wont waste my time here bashing the Aptera 2e(kinda) and this is why: 330 MPG. First of all, if any car -- I don't care what it looks like, gets 300 MPG... you must respect that car. Aptera Motors is planning to launch this UFO car by 2011 here in the United States. The starting price? $20,000. Now that's one hell of a deal for a somewhat cool-looking car, well, at least it looks better than the Prius...




For a car that looks like a damn UFO, it is okay...

aptera 2e ufo mpg hybrid cars

3 comments:

 

HCTLLUFOs is not affiliated with none of the automakers mentioned.